Thursday Nights 9pm Eastern
The Afterlife Chronicles with Nicole Strickland
Cultures from all over the world express belief in life after death. In fact, the afterlife is one concept that unifies people from all walks of life. Human connection is fostered through universal experiences with the afterlife and beyond. Through ongoing study and extraordinary experiences, we are seeing evidence that the human soul survives and evolves after physical death. Perhaps, it’s the core of what the spirit world is trying to impart to the living realm – the eternal connection between mortality and the afterlife showcased in the purest of ways.
This radio program is an extension of Nicole Strickland’s book, The Afterlife Chronicles: Exploring the Connection between Life, Death and Beyond. The hour-long show examines various concepts relative to the afterlife, such as near-death encounters (NDEs), collective consciousness, spirit guides, grief and loss, etc. In an educating and inspiring style, guests from differing backgrounds will share their amazing experiences with the spirit world and beyond. The show will elaborate on the inherent messages and everlasting impacts these encounters have had on individuals, groups and the world at large. Through discussion, “The Afterlife Chronicles with Nicole Strickland” aspires to get people thinking of the spirit world and beyond in positive, healing ways.
Tagline: “Bridging the gap between mortality and the afterlife one experience at a time.”
Format: one-hour episodes; the show will occasionally branch out to other supernatural categories, such as cryptids / cryptozoology, ufology, hauntings, etc.
1. Engaging guests from all walks of life – paranormal researchers, medical practitioners, NDE experiencers / researchers, educators, actors, spiritual leaders, psychic mediums, etc. – any person who’s had an extraordinary experience with the afterlife and beyond is welcome on this show.
2. Nicole may offer personal episodes that mainly concentrate on her own experiences.
HOST NICOLE STRICKLAND
- One of the leading paranormal researchers on the West Coast, Nicole Strickland is the founder and director of the well-respected San Diego Paranormal Research Society (SDPRS). Since 2011, she has co-hosted the “Spirits of the Adobe” tours at the iconic Rancho Buena Vista Adobe. Since 2009, she has worked with Dale Kaczmarek's Ghost Research Society, serving as the Southern California Area Research Director and California State Coordinator. Nicole is also a consultant to various other investigative groups including the American Spectral Society. She is known for her gentle and humble approach to working with the spirit realms, her clients and the paranormal field at large.
- Blending her love of history, paranormal studies and writing, Nicole has written several books, including Field Guide to Southern California Hauntings, The Haunted Queen of the Seas: The Living Legend of the RMS Queen Mary, Spirited Queen Mary: Her Haunted Legend, RMS Queen Mary: Voices from Her Voyages, San Diego’s Most Haunted: The Historical Legacy and Paranormal Marvels of America’s Finest City and Spirits of Rancho Buena Vista Adobe. Her next book, The Afterlife Chronicles: Exploring the Connection between Life, Death and Beyond will be published in 2021. All three of her books about the Queen Mary continue to be popular sellers aboard the ship. Nicole also contributes to Paranormal Underground Magazine as a writer and correspondent. Check out her website's blog feature for written pieces about various topics.
- Nicole is known nationally and internationally for her research of the iconic RMS Queen Mary in Long Beach, California. With her passion, knowledge and unique ability to tell stories, Nicole is continually invited to speak at conferences, business events and libraries. She has offered compelling presentations at some of the best-known conventions, such as the Oregon Ghost Conference, Port Gamble Ghost Conference, Troy Taylor’s Haunted America Conference, Maritime Ghost Conference of San Diego, Preston Castle Benefit Paracon, Ghost Fest IV aboard the Queen Mary, Strange Escapes, USS Hornet History and Mystery event, among others.
- Nicole has been featured in a myriad of media outlets discussing her work as a paranormal researcher. These include several local San Diego news programs, such as Good Morning San Diego, San Diego Living, KPBS Evening Edition and Channel 8 Evening Edition. Nicole has interviewed for national televised programs, including My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera, Travel Channel’s Ghost Stories and Famously Afraid. She has also been a guest on numerous internet-based and/or terrestrial radio shows. Nicole has appeared in many San Diego newspapers and magazines discussing her work as a paranormal researcher.
- She is also the executive producer / occasional co-host of Haunted Voices Radio (WLTK-db), one of the longest running radio programs featuring a plethora of guests from all areas of the supernatural. On October 8, 2020, Nicole debuted her own radio show, The Afterlife Chronicles and Beyond, on the WLTK-db network.
- In addition to working on other projects, Nicole enjoys cooking, reading, traveling and spending valuable time with family and friends. She enjoys working with other paranormal researchers as she believes that through diligent research, teamwork and collaboration, we will all better understand the vast field of the unknown.